cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Today's run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does SBO hold any report tht displays details of all Postings or Document creation done through the day? i hav seen 'Transactional Journal Report' displaying all transactions, but i need to see the details of 'SO' , 'Quotations' , 'PO' along with those things.

If the way to get those things all together is achieved thro query, then help me with the query!

if so can i hav it displaying the user name who hav created the document in addition to above

Thks in Advance!

dhana.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dhana,

Whatis the information you would like to see on that report. List the columns / exact information and I could help you

Suda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suda!

Actually our client need to hav a look at end of the day watever transactions been done through the day.

The report should display,

Doc.No. -

BP Name - cus or vendor name

Remarks - Like whether it is SO or Inv or Payments or Manual JE documents

Amount - amt been transacted.

UserName - User who hav created those docs.

Also as previously said 'Transactional Journal Report' is displaying only docs

tht are affecting JE. Docs like quotations, orders are not seen.

thanking you,

dhana.

Enriquillo,

S i can obtain things frm Sales n Purchase report. but i need to get

reports of all docs in a single report.i do hav only som xperience with SQL

queries as im new to Software field.

thk u!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dhana,

You can create all the report you want in a XL- Reporter Having date as parameter.

regards

chidambaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can make two separate report one for sales and other for purchase, then you use de UNION instruction for the fusion.

Like this:

(

Select

'Sales', 1,2,3,4

)

Union

(

Select

'Purchase',1,2,3,4

)

And you have two in one...

Regards,

--

Enriquillo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Enriquillo Thk u very much! thks for giving the way to achieve the report!

based on ur way i hav written my query like this,

SELECT T0.Memo as 'Details of Document', T0.TransId as 'Transaction No./Document No.', T0.LocTotal as 'Document Total', T0.UserSign FROM OJDT T0 WHERE T0.TaxDate = [%0]

Union All

Select T0.JrnlMemo, T0.DocNum, T0.DocTotal, T0.UserSign From OQUT T0 where T0.TaxDate = [%0]

Union All

Select T0.JrnlMemo,T0.DocNum, T0.DocTotal, T0.UserSign From ORDR T0 where T0.TaxDate = [%0]

Union All

Select T0.JrnlMemo,T0.DocNum, T0.DocTotal, T0.UserSign From OPOR T0 where T0.TaxDate = [%0]

Dhana.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is not a report with exactly this kind of detail. But you can obtain some of this information with the sales and purchases report.

Don't you have any experience with SQL querys?

Regards,

--

Enriquillo