Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank Master Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

From an external party we need to bring in the Bank master data in to our R/3 system? the bank master data file is a large file (around 125 MB). What's the best way to bring in the Bank Master data ?

NOte " We considered Web Methods the Middleware to bring in the master data, but web methods couldn't manage the big file size and now we are looking for an alternate solution.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where you would like to bring bank data? FBZP transaction?

The best way is with batch imput from my point of view...

BR

S.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where you would like to bring bank data? FBZP transaction?

The best way is with batch imput from my point of view...

BR

S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a transaction BAUP (program RFBVALL_0) that can be used to upload banks from a number of standard formats, it may be worth taking a look at that.

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

SEE u have to us the <b>mercator</b> tool to upload the bank details.......................and use interfaces i.e idocs to post the bank data to sap.

0 Kudos

my Question was HOW to Bring the HUGE file into our Network from Outside (Like FTP ..........) any other tools available? (Not how to POST the data into R/3)

Thanks

0 Kudos

thats wat i said to bring in to sap u have to use middleware tool MERCATOR .

0 Kudos

Suguna, thanks. I am afraid whether any middleware can handle the size of the Load we are getting, some time we are getting a file size of 1 GB.

Can any one tell me without the Middleware how to achieve that? Whats the SAP's standard process of bringing in the Master Data from the External Sources?

Thanks