Release Purchase Requisition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I'm trying to release a Purchase requisition but i get the following error:

Purchase requisition not subject to a release strategy

Message no. ME 493

Any ideas of how i can fix this?

Speedy reply would be very much appreciated!

Thanks,

Motolani Fatuga

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check out the Doc types for Purchase requisition types and release strategies.

also check the release strategies for Purchase requisition in IMG

MM>Purchase requisition>Release Procedure>Procedure with clasification>setup procedure with classification>Release strategies>Classifications

Regards

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok i see but im in there now so what exactly do i need to change if that, because i see that the release codes are part of the release group and if i select release strategy and click strategy field, i can see the release codes are there!

Any ideas?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

pls check ur release strategy charactaristic and value

As no release strategy is applicable for this PR

hence system gives message 'Purchase requisition not subject to a release strategy'

Also check ME53N-->Go to header level check is there release strategy tab appearing..if not then PR is not subjected to release

Vishal...

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do i check my release strategy characteristic value, what transaction code should i use and what exactly should i be checking?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

CL02 to check class

CT04 to check charactaristics

cl24n to check indivisual release strategy

here u need to check which class ur using for release strategy and which charactaristics are there

Values of charactaristic

Generaly Release strategy depends on PR value check which value slab is maintained for release strategy

Reward points if usefull

Vishal...