Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

proc of material activity confirmation in PS

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear PS gurus,

Is it possible done confirmation for the Proc Of materials in Network thru Component Overview.

I am able to do the activity confirm line item by line item thru

Network - Ext Processing - menu path

Details ---> Activity/Element -

> Confirmation

but how do I do the activity confirmations for Proc of Materials thru

component overview screen and

trying to do thru menu path

Details ---> Activity/Element -

> Confirmation (this is disable mode)

Pl advise if any solution to make the above active.

Thanks in advance

regrds

Srihari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srihari

The system is performing correctly, there is no confirmation as such for components, the confirmation for a component is "Goods Reciept", which shall be carried out in MIGO transaction.

Regards

Murali

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

dear murali,

thanx for your help.

is this goods receipt -migo date flows into cn41 structure or not

either at actual

pl clarify

regards

srihari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Ediga Shri hari,

The actual date wont get updated based on your Goods receipt only the actual cost will be updated.

You would have planned your plan delivery time in external activity.

As soon as the external operation is completely delivered you have to input the actual date to get reflected in CN41 for which , you have to do confirmation same like internal activity but without any input of actual work but only actual dates.

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi ravi kumar,

u r right, because the dates from gr is not flowing in cn41.

you u said, i think the best way to change the requirement date in ext processing of components.

thanx

regards

srihari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srihari

MIGO data flows into CN41, but only from the expenditure is concerned, no updation of the dates, because SAP has been designed keeping in view that for an activity u are planning for the component. At the activity level u r planning the dates and the same are transferred to the component for material requirement planning. So only cost will flow from MIGO and manually u confirm the activity.

Regards

Murali

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi murali,

yes sir, u r right, only cost flows in cn41 but to get the actual date (s) & actual date(f) of ext processing - componets, is there any other procedure other than the correcting the requirement date in network->ext processing->components overview

thanx again for your clarity on cn41.

regards

srihari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shrihari

There is no other way possible for direct confirmation of the activity based on the goods reciept, u may have to go for development. If u change the requirement date, i.e. u have replanned that u r expecting the material to be delivered based on the new requirement date.

Regards

Murali

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi murali,

Yes,

But what is way out for this activity confirmation without development, because cn41 gives you total project info structure overview, if i don't know when i have confirmed the migo-gr, then how do i know the plan dates vs actual dates with regard to proc of material components in ext processing of network.

please look into the same & suggest a way out without development/modification.

regards

Srihari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srihari

U may call me @ 9445204808, so that we can discuss in detail.

Regards

Murali

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member131788
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shrihari

Well i had setup the same settings as you have mentioned in your thread. I clicked on activity and then went to menu path CJ20N

EDIT --> ACTIVITY --> CONFIRM (Ctrl + F8). Its Enabled or visible.

Then i selcted the material under activity or rather the line item then tried the same. Confirm menu item was disabled. This might be the problem please check. If this dint help you then try the same in two diffrent system, you might get to the solution.

<b> REWARD Points if Usefull </b>

Thanks and Kind Regards

-

Mohan