Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorizations with out sap_all and sap_new

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to give access to all the people which does not have Basis authorizations.

Can any one of you help me in this regard.

Thanks

Venu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

The proper way to do this is to find out what transactions/functions that the (project I assume) users require and build a role based on those lists of transactions.

There are several SAP standard roles (they start with SAP_ ) which are not too bad for non-production technical access. take a look at those and see if they can be used as a base to create the roles you require.

You will also find the search function useful if you look around the theme of project access. This topic has been covered a few times before.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

The proper way to do this is to find out what transactions/functions that the (project I assume) users require and build a role based on those lists of transactions.

There are several SAP standard roles (they start with SAP_ ) which are not too bad for non-production technical access. take a look at those and see if they can be used as a base to create the roles you require.

You will also find the search function useful if you look around the theme of project access. This topic has been covered a few times before.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The following is the list of general sensitive basis transactions. Hence build any role without these.

PFCG SA38 SAP_ALL SAP_NEW SE03 SE06 SE09 SE10 SE11 SE13 SE16 SE37 SE38 SE51 SE80 SM01 SM04 SM19 SM30 SM31 SM35 SM36 SM49 SM50 SM51 SM69 STMS SU01 SU03 SU10 SU12 SU20 SU21 RZ10 SCC1

SCC4 SCC5 SCC7 SCC8 SCC9 SCCL STMS SE06 SE03 SE37 SE51 SE11 SE13 SE09 SU10 SU03 SU20 SM19

Hope this helps you. Ramakrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Another way round is create a role ZSAP_ALL.

Go to authorization tab to change the authorization of this role.

Go to Edit tab----->Insert authorizations -

>From Profile.

Enter Sap_All and execute.

This will inser all the authorization from SAP_ALL.

Set technical names on and search for an auth object S_Tcode.

Here enter all the tcodes you want to.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

There is one way

create a role in pfcg in the menu select from the right hand side of you screen select the option <b>From SAP Menu</b>

in this dont select the options <b>Tools</b> and <b>Cross application component</b>

and select all other which will avoid the Basis and Abap technical transactions

and then genetate the profile from the authorization tab then assign the users to the role and comare the users

hope this helps

Kishore

Points are always welcome