cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Critical Logging Event Red ( /sapapo/om13)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In /sapapo/om13--->checks, we can see critical logging event is red.

I logging section, message are

1> error in /SAPAPO/OM_REORG_DAILY (date 16.10.2007)

2> Planning version was created.(date 13.10.2007)

3> ATP time series active(date 12.10.2007)

4> error OM13 ( date 10.10.2007)

we want to turn this critical loging event to green.

Should we delete livecache application logs via /sapapo/om12 or is there any other way to turn it into green.

As far as I know, /sapapo/OM13->Logging contains last entries from logging log.(/sapapo/om13->Logging----

>Logging Log .)But Last entries means how many? any parameter to do this?(Just a query)

Can somebody please help me turning critical event log to green.

Please feel free to add thougts.Thanks.

Regards,

Tushar

Message was edited by:

Tushar Chavan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member229109
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tushar,

You could turn critical event log to green if you will not have the Critical Logging Events for the last 5 days.

For example, OM13 could Shows the Critical Logging Event as Yellow. You could run the transaction /sapapo/om11 or /sapapo/OM13 -> tab 'logging' to review the critical logging events, which have occurred recently on your system. If , for example, the 'Old transactional simulations deleted' by the //om_ reorg_daily report or corrections of the inconsistencies in /sapapo/om17 were done on your system, the events will be listed in the 'logging' section. And the OM13 Shows Critical Logging Event (Yellow) to pay attention for you to check 'logging' for more details.

Information to the reason of the yellow light can be found via the blue info button.

For example on the my local system in the transaction /sapapo/om13 -Checks -> 'Critical Logging Event' shows the yellow light. Before the yellow light you will see the last Event to be checked in "Logging".

The next info was displayed, when I was clicked blue info button:

"

At least one critical logging event has occurred recently. See "Logging"

in the Writer for more details.

"

And when will go to the transaction /sapapo/om13 -> logging ( or you could use the transaction /sapapo/om11 ), you will see "Logging" list of events for more details.

-> In your case if you have red light for the Critical Logging Event, you need to correct the problem with the error in "Logging" event.

-> You should not delete the "Logging" events on your system to get the green light

in //om13->checks, "Logging" events needed for the further analysis of the LCA problems on your system, if you have them or will have in future.

-> If the error in /SAPAPO/OM_REORG_DAILY occurred, it has to be checked/corrected. And if the job will run without errors the problem is gone. See the SAP note 800927.

->"2> Planning version was created.(date 13.10.2007)

3> ATP time series active(date 12.10.2007)"

Please review the SAP note: 792286 Repairing/activating ATP time series.

Are you running the system upgrade?

< If yes, then the note 792286 is NOT needed to be applied or pay attention.

During the upgrade the step to activate the ATP time series is before to load the master data to liveCache in the target release. And during the load master data the planning versions were loaded < created > to the liveCache from APO database. >

What is the version of your system?

-> I recommend you to create the OSS message to the component 'BC-DB-LCA'

to check the critical LCA events on your system.

Thank you and best regards, Natalia Khlopina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Natalia,

Thanks a lot. Unfortunately I assign only 10 marks.

Regards,

Tushar

Answers (0)