cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restricting changes to manual condition types in billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a requirement where values of manual condition types should be frozen at SO level. While creating or editing billing documents, the manual conditions should be greyed out. Please help its urgent.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mandar,

This can be done using validations in the backend program's, you need to discuss the same with your technical people and ask them to find out the solution.

This is not a functional issue which can be modified through some configuration.

If helps this reward me.

Bye

Venkat.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey in copying control from sales order to delivery, at item level put pricing type as d which means copy pricing elements unchanged.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi mandar,

you can also do it thru authorisation restirction too. thru which you can assign authorisations to the steps of teh pricing procedure and also wat activities the user can perform (create, change, display).

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manual Condition Types are those condition types which the user can enter the values manually in Sales Documents. I think we cannot restrict it according to your requirement.

The only possibility is to maintain Condition record for the same and in Condition type (V/06) maintain it as ‘Not possible to process manually’

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can we put any routine which will allow it at SO but restrict it further? I need to capture it manually at SO level

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

use authorizations as explained in OSS note: 105621 - Authorization check for the condition screen.

Roberto