Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE

former_member196517
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi frnds,

I am trying to execute a BAPI BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE for goods receipt for Purchase order , i have selected movement type as 101 , i am getting a error that

Update control of movement type is incorrect (entry 101 X X)

Any customising needed ?

Regards

Anuj Goyal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rwarri1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anuj,

Here's the info from help.

Check in Customizing for Inventory Management under Copy, Change Movement Types whether the entry is contained in the Update control view for the movement type. If the entry is missing, proceed as follows:

For standard movement types, this means that the given process is not supported using the present data combination. Do not create any entries without prior arrangement with your SAP consultant. Otherwise, incorrect postings may result.

For customer-defined movement types (beginning with 9, X, Y, or Z), this may mean that they have not been fully defined. Delete the movement type and re-create it by copying a standard movement type.

Cheers !

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using Warehouse Management?

BR

Diwakar

former_member196517
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Diwakarnd,

thanks for your anser but i am not ablt to understand your question as i am quite a new in this domain and i am not sure what all is needed here, actually i have wrapped this BAPI into webservice and try to work on one scenario where i need to post goods movement for purchase order..

Regards

Anuj Goyal