cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change SYS-LINSZ for an user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

How can I change the SYS-LINSZ assigned for an user? I tried to do it by SU01 transaction but I can´t see this value.

Can someone helps me?

thanks.

Ibon.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ibon,

The what?.... SYS-LINSZ?

never heard about something like that...

I think this might be a value of a user parameter specific to your system... hopefully

If its a user parameter... you can change it at SU01 -> open a user -> parameters

Regards

Juan

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ibon,

As far as i can see SY-LINSZ is a printing parameter or variant of some sort used in abap coding to establish the width of a list report or something like that...

I believe if you need to change this is not going to be at SU01... you probably will need an abaper to change the code of whatever you need to modify..

Hope this helps

Juan

Please reward with points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have seen that in the same report for one user appears all the characters per line and for another one different number of characters per line. I am sure this is not a program error or an abaper programation so I think the problem is a different general configuration for the users, I mean, somewhere it will be a default configuration for the numbers of characters to print in the reports.

Can you help me?

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to compare parameters between the two users from SU01. If it's not solved ABAPer can give you more ideas and he can only solve.

Regards,

Hari.

PS: Points are welcome.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you give little more details about the problem.

Regards,

Hari.