Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is purpose of NACE transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

i know the Nace can be used for the :-

track of the form and the print program .

but can tell me how to track this " form and print proram"

tell me the steps.

byeeeeee

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

NACE transaction used for OUTPUT DETERMINATION ..

NACE is the transaction code where we do the configuration for the Driver program and Script with the output type

In Nace in the output types you can give the program and sapscript form which is used for printing the corresponding document

Go thru this Link,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/c8/1989fe43b111d1896f0000e8322d00/frameset.htm

Regards,

Padmam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

NACE transaction is used mainly for linking a SAP Script or Smartform to a Print program via a output type...

if you want to use the output type... u have to assign it in NACE. wht u ahve observed is correct.. for all the standard program there is form called ENTRY.

outtype will trigger the subroutiene.... so the starting point for the program is the FORM ENTRY only.

If you want to do it in the same way u have do the same way.. create form in u r print program and give this form name in NACE.. so the u r print program statrt form there.

with out this output type can't call the program directly.

<b>reward points for useful ans</b>

Regards

Aarti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

1. Go to the transaction NACE.

2. Select the category. for example for billing related scripts category is V3.After selecting the category click on output types button.

3.You will get the list of output types. Click on the required output type . name of output type is provided by client or functional person.

4.After selection the output type, click on prcessing routines.

5. You will get the name of program and name of SAP script or smartforms.

Regards,

Reward if useful,

Supriya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Yes,you are rght,NACE is used to track the Print programs and the forms attached to all the standard T-codes and applications.

You can track a particular form attached to a Transaction code as follows:

Go to T-code NACE.

Select the domain or the application for which you want to find the prnt program,for ex EF for Purchase orders and then click on the Output Types button at the top.

Then selec the Output type from the list provided like NEU for New PO output and then doubcle click on the Processing routnes button on the left.

And there you have all the forms and the programs mentioned for that particular output type and the domain.

In case you have any further clarifications,do let me know.

Regards,

Puneet Jhari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to nace

select u's application

and click buttion outputtypes.

In that left side double click on processing routines

u can view the prg and form name.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx