cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

how i can implement this logic given for my main window at which table i should loop to get this

Print the package details for each line in the following format just after the batch Number;

Batch 00123423FW

72 Cardboard Box

2 Full Pallet (36)

If the item line is a batch split then print the summary of the item line after the last batch split. The summary of the item should be separated by the text “Overall Packaging” (in bold) and printed in the following format

Overall Packaging

180 Cardboard Box

5 Full Pallet (36)

The text values are from field PRINT_TEXT of table T_PACKAGE_TEXT returned by function module Z_PACKING_DETAIL (currently saved in SBX ERP).

For each line call the function module with ;

I_DELIVERY = LIPS-VBELN

I_DELIVERY_LINE = LIPS-POSNR

I LANGUAGE = language

If this is a batch split then print by the text “Overall Packaging” and then the summary of the line item by calling the function module using LIPS-UECHA of the last batch split line, i.e.;

I_DELIVERY = LIPS-VBELN

I_DELIVERY_LINE = LIPS-UECHA

I LANGUAGE = language

Only print if VBRK-EXPKZ = ‘X’

If more than 1 item have same stawn, herkl, herkr, verld, exprf, exart and mownr, they get collected in standard SAP. Here, they should be displayed separately (maximum 4 can be displayed).

Also, the internal item text with ID ‘ZI08’ needs to be displayed.

thanks

himanshu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Himanshu,

As its smartforms, it will be much easier. you define the three internal tables and store the data accordingly but have a common field in the internal tables for linking. In the main window you need loop the internal tables as loop inside loop and link with common fields. You can create the different table lines, So that based on what you want to print you use those table lines. And for the conditions you need to create a alternative node or else have a condition in the condition tab of the respective node.