cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material staging using KANBAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can anybody explain what are all important T Codes of KANBAN and how does the entire cycle work i.e. right from creating a supply area till my stock gets updated and again filling up of KANBAN ?

I am trying to do material staging using this cycle but not able to fill those kanbans which are under "wait"? I guess i am missing something

Rgds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204463
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Basically, you need to create Supply area through PK05. And then Control cycle with replenishment strategy of Inhouse production - Working with Planned orders / MRP. Enter the no. of containers and quantity in each bin. Then, goto PK13N -Demand source empty the bins for creation of Planned order. Now, you can work on it asually through MD04, MFBF. As soon as the GR is done through MFBF, you can see the bin is changed to full status (green). This is the overview of cycle with REM.

Reward if cleared and close the thread.

Keerthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info...

But tell me that do we need to use MFBF for backflushing or <b>PK41</b> so that kanbans are again set to status full?

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vicky,

You may use PK13N or PKBC for Kanban replenishment.

Thanks

Mayur

former_member204463
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivky,

Yes we need to do backflush through PK41 and not MFBF to set the status to full.

Keerthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to both of you....

Rgds