cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link to WSDL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When defining an webservice i go to the Integration Directory and calls the function Tools->Define Web Service and the i get an WSDL which i can download and send to somebody.

But is there no option for the developers to call a link where they can get the same WSDL? Just like all other tools including direct access to a WEB AS function module??

/Jakob

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steen,

I guess no.But one thing u can do.U can publish ur WSDL

u can check these blogs !!

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/16/webas-a-step-by-step-guide-for-configuring-uddi-registry-on-local-server

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/17/xi-how-to-publish-wsdl-generated-from-xi-to-uddi

Regards

BILL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steen,

What is the use of creating a good Web Service and if nobody can find it !!!

You can publish your Web Service on a UDDI server where others can consume your Web Service or find its WSDL file.

Go through the link for Publishing ABAP Webservices to an external UDDI(Universal Description,Discovery and Integration)Server

/people/thomas.jung3/blog/2005/01/11/publishing-abap-webservices-to-an-external-uddi-server

Regards

Pravesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No there isn't such a link in xi. You generate it only local out of your interface.

To have it on a server you have to build your own uddi and store the WSDL there.

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/17/xi-how-to-publish-wsdl-generated-from-xi-to-uddi

regards,

Robin

former_member184543
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

check http://<<server name>>:<<port number>>/index.html and click on <b>Web services navigator</b> and check if you can see your own webservice there..

I am quite sure it can be there.. but just a suggestion..

Thanks

Sanjo