cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inter company STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a doubt in inter company process.In this iam not sending goods directly from delivring plant to the end customer of ordering company code. i have to receive into the ordering plant of ordering comany code from there i have to send goods to the end customer.

So i think it is not a regular practice using for inter company.

To fulfill this process iam generating sales order, but iam not changing the plant at item level ( Delivering plant instead of Ordering plant ). So system doesnt pick the condition PI01 which is maintained on the bases of delivering plant and ordering sales organization.

By using this sales order iam generating PR and doing the the remaining process.

Actully i have to receive the goods into ordering plant, from that i have to use the sales order generated previously to do the delivery to the the end customer.

Suppose iam changing the plant as delivering plant instead of ordering plant in the sales order, condition type PI01 is activated automatically in the pricing procedure, but for final delivery how i can determine shipping point.

Please guide me to do this process.

If possible send the information to my id: vskumar_1711@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance

S Kumar Valluru

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there are different process for intercompany transactions. From the description you have provided, I feel you should go for STO with Replenishement delivery order process.

Suppose the ordering sales org is 1000 and delivering plant is 2000

1000 will raise STO on plant 2000

2000 will procure or produce the goods raise the DO ( against STO) and goods issued to 1000

1000 will do a GR against the DO/PO and send it to the customer against the sales order already created.

If you need help in setting up this process, let me know

Regards,

Beena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you are telling is correct. I have to run based on Stock Transfer. Along with that can i have the information about billing also.

Thanks in advance

S Kumar Valluru

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think you had to do first intercompany stock transfer order it shifts material from delivery plant to ordering plant then you can do normal sales process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this case how can i use PI01, is it required to maitain this condition or not.

can you tell me what are the billing types(billing category) i can use for STO and billing to end customer.

Thanks in advance

S Kumar Valluru

Former Member
0 Kudos

have to use Billing type IV. Need to create a new pricing procedure using condition type PB00. In the STO the pricing condition type should be PB00. In the copy control for delivery to billing assign puchase order as source for pricing.

Regards,

Beena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Beena,

Is necessary to use PI01 condition in the pric proc using for end customer for this process?

Thanks & Regards

S Kumar Valluru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Beena,

In this process i have to create vendor. generally we will take delivering plant as vendor. To fulfill the requirement like inter company STO is there any changes needed for vendor?

Thanks in advance

S Kumar Valluru

Former Member
0 Kudos

No need to use PI01 while selling to customer. You can use the standard pricing procedure.

That is you will have to manage the pricing between intercompany as well as sale to customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Beena,

Really this is helpful to me. I will reward you.

If i want any help While running the transaction i will contact you.

Thanks

S Kumar Valluru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar

Configure Intercompany Stock Transport Order

Material should exist in both the plants (Delivering & Ordering),

Internal customer should be assaigned to the ordering plant ( MM -> Purchasing -> Purchase Order -> Setup stock transport order -> assign the internal customer to the ordering plant and assign the Sales area of the internal customer.

Assign its Sales area to the delivering plant

Assign the document type and Delivery type NB and NLCC

Assign the Supplying plant --> Receiving Plant --> NB

Take the delivering plant and assign the sales area.

Vendor master has to be created and assaign the supply source ( Delivering Plant).

Create a puchase order ME21N ---> Save

Delivery VL10 G ---> Calculation rule (appropriate) --> Assaign the purchase order number here and execute.

Select the Delivery creation line and do the back ground process.

Start the log display and see the delivery document number by the documents button

Goto VL02N --> do picking and PGI --> Then do the MIGO with respect to the delivery document.

Billing (Intercompany pricing conditions should be set).

Reward if useful to u

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, narendran

good day

this is question regarding intra stock transfer after doing migo there should be invoced to the ordering plant( ordering sales area) to the delivering plant

how that should be done

is that by using miro or normal vf01

if we do miro

it was coming error like no goods relevant for billing and if we do it from vf01 it was asking for copying controls

how should be done in real time process

please send me the solution to the mail id

greetlakshman@yahoo.co.in

regards

lakshman

THANKS IN ADVANCE