cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

storage location issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a issue related to storage location determination. There are three materials X,Y and Z. Material X is main item and Y, Z are components of X. While creating sales order when we enter X it explodes BOM. Now in customizing for material X and Z storage location has been determined as SL1 but for material Y SL2 is determined. When we create delivery system automatically proposes storage location for all materials as-

Material X- SL1

Material Y- SL1

Material Z- SL1

For material X and Z it should be SL1 (which is coming right) but for Material Y it should be SL2 (but its coming as SL1 automatically)

I've checked every area right from the combination of plant, shipping point and storage condition (storage condition is different in case of Material Y). There are also no stock determination rules defined in item category and material master. SL req. and determine SL is marked for item category of each line item.

Please help me with this issue

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

After seeing ur replies i just want to add that there is no data maintained for issue storage location in MRP2 or MRP4.. And I am facing this problem in delivery document not sales order.

Please reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi mohit,

just check out for the change material master,in this check for the organisational level whether you assign sl1 there..

please reward points..

piyush singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Storage location will not be defaulted automaticalyy in sales order based on material code

For that u need to use user exit

User Exit MV45AFZZ with the form FORM USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP (check table TVKOL and MARD table.)

Vishal..

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check have you maintained issue storage location for one of those items in MRP-2 view in material master

BR

Diwakar

reward if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you plaease check the Issue storage location field in the material master MRP2 view for Y or the production version in the MRP4 view.