cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DS board simulation version owner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can some one tell me the reason for the DS board simulation version owner field not getting populated. We made some change in PB and saved them in a simulation version. When we tried to process the simulation version from /sapapo/cdpss0, its not allowing us to open it in edit mode. We have found that the field simulation version owner is blank. Any body have a hint about the potential reason for the filed not getting populated.

Thanks in advance,

Kalyan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear kalyana kothamasu,

This is something strange!!

Tell me one thing, when you execute the transaction for planning board, is there any user name on overall profile and work area.

jsut check that.

Means is there any user specific overall profile or user specific work area. check that.

I think it should not affect as such, but nothing sure about APO where things can get affected...... as usual.

Check these 2 things your issue should be solved. since there is nothing custumisation for what you asked in the issue.

Regards,

Pravin Mukkawar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your response. But, I couldn't get much what your are telling about. The problem here is that, we have no sim version owener id, no creation date, and time of creation is 00:00:00.

But the answer to your question, is that there are user specifc overall profile or work area...Can you just throw some light in what situations this can happen.

Thanks,

Kalyan.

Answers (0)