cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI Adapter Framework SC marked with skipnwdideployment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am developing a adapter module using the Adapter Framework 7.0 SP 10.

I have made an new software component and made a dependency to the adapter framework 7.0. Afterwards updated the CMS with the new information.

I placed the .sca in the inbox of the NWDI server and imported the sca file into development system.

Now, when I try to add to used DCs in the NWDS the software component called sap.com_SAP_XIAF_1 is empty.

In the log file it says for each of the sda files in the SC:

"is not added to build request, because associated SC is marked with the 'non nwdi deployment flag'"

in the manifest file i can see that skipnwdideployment is set to true.

Anybody has an idea of what is wrong here or is it not possible to use this SC to make an adapter module for PI 7.0?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You probably tried to import SAPXIAFC07_*.SCA into your track. This is not an SCA that you can use in NWDI development though, since it does not contain a 'buildarchives' folder with DC zip files for all DCs of the SC.

The only thing you can do is create an External Library DC that holds the Adapter Framework jars. Add these jars to a public part for compilation and reference this public part from your adapter module DC (which should have DC type J2EE/EJB Module).

Message was edited by:

Pascal Willemsen

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much.

former_member198228
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Paw,

I haven't used this for a while but this flag should still be valid

1. Integration Repository

To be able to use CMS for repository objects, set the following parameters:

• com.sap.aii.ibrep.core.cms.enableClTransport=true

Determines that the option of transporting change lists with CMS is provided on the user interface.

• com.sap.aii.ibrep.core.cms.enableTransportWizard=true

Determines that the CMS transport is provided by the export wizard.

2. Integration Directory

To be able to use CMS for directory objects, set the following parameter as described:

• com.sap.aii.ibdir.core.cms.enableTransportWizard=true

Determines that the CMS transport is provided by the export wizard.

Hope that helps

Abdul