cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

re:smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to print all the tables in a page and on the back of the page i want to print terms n conditions on every page....the data in the main window change dynamically...

can ne one help me on this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

use a command in your main window & take the text under it,select the print mode duplex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can print all the fields in the main window and declare the main window in the first page only. In the second page just write the Terms and Conditions.

It will print as per your requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii

i want to print these terms and conditions on the back of the page.how can i do it

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can't see a way of doing this easily, but the following might work.

If you split your data into 'page-size' blocks, let's say you can get four rows on each page. Your form then has three pages, PAGE (has your line items), BACK (has the T&Cs) and LAST (also has the T&Cs) with next pages set as follows;

PAGE -> BACK

BACK -> PAGE

LAST -> blank.

PAGE displays the first four records (using a loop) then automatically goes to page BACK and displays the T&Cs. At the end of page BACK have a program node that deletes the first four rows of the table. This then automaitcally goes to PAGE and the loop displays the next four rows. And so on.

PAGE should also contain logic that if there are less that four rows left in the table it displays these then calls page LAST, this will display the T&Cs and the form will end. For this reason PAGE should have a MAIN window, big enough to take the four rows, as you can only trigger a next page from a main window.

Let me know if any of this needs clarification.

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello nick,

can u explain me in detail as i am new to smartforms...n can we have print preview showing both sides of pages ,when we are printng the form in duplex mode. thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello nick,

can u explain me in detail as i am new to smartforms...n can we have print preview showing both sides of pages ,when we are printng the form in duplex mode. thank you