cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No result in the FlightList table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, All

I try to use RFC function in web dynpro. The RFC function is ABAP function from other R/3 system. I did the FlightList example. Now I had already configureed the SLD and JCO, and the JCO was tested successful. When i run the webdynpro project, the views was appeared. But when i click the Search Button, there was no result. The list table was empty.

Who can tell how to deal with it.

Thanks a million.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you called the search API in the onAction event of your search button? And when you get the result set, have you done a binding to the node? The values have to be bound to the context node and only then they will be displayed in the table.

Regards

Nithya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nithya,

I have did the context mapping and data banding. And i also added code in the SearchiView wdDoInit(). So i can input the city's name.

But when i click the Search button, this was no exception and no result.

I don't know why.

Should i have to add code in the OnActionSearch() fuction?There was only one line in the example document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sally,

Yes, you need to add code in the onActionSearch method. That is your event handler for the search button and the actual RFC call to the get_flightlist API should be made there. You need to read the context that has the input for carrid, connid etc and pass these values to your RFC call. This will return an internal table, which needs to be bound to the context node using bind_table or bind_elements.

regards

Nithya

Answers (0)