cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to upload a file of Excel format into database for WDA4?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Currently i have a question for upload a file of excel format, I can just convert the file of excel format to text format first. Then it would be OK.

As we all know, Frequently,The users would always like to provide the excel format to us. Thus, Is there any solutions directly uploaded the file of Excel format into database for web dynpro for ABAP? Not web dynpro for Java.

Appreciated what you reply!

Thanks in advance.

Richard Zhou

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Terry,

Thanks for your kindly remind, Maybe I made a mistake for not clearly claim the request. Like you mentioned, This is an issue for WDA4, I should ask ABAP exports for help.

Anyway, Thanks for you both reply.

Best Regards

Richard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zhou,

I am sorry,plz make me clear that you are want to use the file of Excel format in you WDA4 or in file adapter? If in WDA4, I don't think this has something about XI and you should go to abap expert for help.

Regards,

Terry qin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For sending the file for any format from sender side you simply use the content conversion of the file sender adapter and at the reciever side simply recieve the data into table.

recieving the data into tables of database does not depends on the format of the sender side its yous sender adapter which will convert the format.

Thanks

sudhir sharma