cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise base amnt in J_1IRG1 table

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

can somebody guide regarding the following issues in the update of j_1irg1 table-

1. accesible value is not flowing into the table.

2. excise conditions % are not updating into the table but their abs values aer flowing.

3. in j2i6 the value against the excise conditions is not appearing even after sucessfuly doin j1i5 and j2i5. we are using taxinn

thnx in advance

saurabh

Message was edited by:

saurabh diwakar

Message was edited by:

saurabh diwakar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you use TAXINN Procedure, if its is TAXINN then for your base price set the Condition category as 'H' through V/06.

You may create a set of Conditions one for Percentage and one for

for Quantity based and the total Excise condition. The Excise rate

field will be updated with the Percentage condition rate and the total

excise value will be picked from the total condition.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi murali,

the excise conditions are taking a pricing step as a base and not a condition type. so changing the cond type then is not an option.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

There is an user exit J_1I7_USEREXIT_CALC_EXC_BASE which has the KONV structure, you may put your logic to derive the excise base and pass it to field EXCITM_BASE which will update the assesable value. For example, you will have the JEXP condition in the KONV structure, you may pass te base values used for the JEXP as the value to the field EXCITM_BASE.

I hope this helps. I have done it for some of the customers and it works. Also note that this is the function module, you will have to directly modify it through SE37.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi murali,

the mentioned func module dos not exist on my sytem, my using 5.0. morevoer wat will be hte import and export parameters.

saurabh