cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Information Broadcast

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created one query in multicube with time variable. The variable is an user-exit type and gets the date of yesterday automatically. I would like to broadcast this report daily. However, the report content cannot update automatically in email while it is correct in web. Please help.

Thanks,

Cherry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what exactly it mean that report content cannot update automatically in e-mail?

However you can publish the report after displaying the report. right click on report and select distribute where you can create the settings for scheduling the job for sending mails. here you can restrict the query as per your variable and you can mention the recipients emails.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The report is daily sales report. The report content means the sales figures. The sales figure is extracted according to the time variable. The time variable is an user-exit to get the date of yesterday. When I execute the query in web through Query Designer, the time variable is work. The sales figures can update according to the value of time variable.

Then I tried to set the information broadcast for that query and schedule job periodically, which is same as the steps you mentioned. However, the figures in emails I sent out are the same everyday. The figures cannot update in email based on the time variable.

Please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do two options

1. If the report shows sales till yesterday, then copy same report and in new report remove date option (which Users Enters). then set To date - calender date to current calender date -1. This will always send latest data.

2. If report need to show only for yesterday, then calender day option to current day -1.

regards: gaurave

Answers (0)