cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unnecessary PR's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

Unnecessary PR's are genarating after MRP run for FERT in Plng strgy 20, in MRP 4 view maintained for HALB and ROH is defined (Individual/coll. 1 ). It was found that for same ROH , PR's are genarating with AccAssCat-"E" and some without with diffrent quantity but requirement is some other while looking to CS11. Why this is happening?. pls suggest a soln 4 this.....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ragesh,

It is generally advised to maintain "Collective Indicator - 2" for ROH, as raw material planning and costing need not be sepcific to Sales Order.

In your case for all Sales order related requirement of ROH, system is creating PR with account assignment category as "E" and for non sales order related requirement it is creating normal PR with no account assignment.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I changed colective indicator for ROH , HALB as 2 and for FERT it's 1, still Unnecessary PR's are genrating prior to the required qty. But PR with Accnt Asssgnt cat "E" is solved when i used 2 insted of 1 in MRP4 view for collective indicator.....

Pls suggest a soln for this...

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ragesh,

Looks like there is demand for ROH from some other source also, please check the requirements in MD04 transaction also let me know the MRP type hope it is PD and Lotsize is EX.

Please send me the screen shot of MD04 for the material to my id blr_sap@yahoo.com

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pradosh

Pls check ur mail

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ragesh,

Not yet recieved your mail probably Yahoo communication Jam, you can also copy the mail to prakarun@in.ibm.com

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prododh...

i also send it to ur ibm id ....pls chk

Thanks & Regards

Ragesh PK

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looks like there is a problem with your mail server. not yet recieved.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think so....i re-send it to ur Yahoo id...pls chk

null

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradosh

Did u got my attachement??

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ragesh,

Not yet.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved ....there are so many unclosed Process order is there in the system . After

TECHO and close only this pblm solved.