Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

settings in SPRO for MASTER DATA

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI FRIENDS

I WANT TO SEND IDOCS for MY CUSTOMER MASTER DATA ... when ever i CREATE or CHANGE a new customer automatically i need to generate those IDOCS ..

with out using executable programs... that means.. by going BD12 we can generate IDOCS.. but i want to generate idocs automatically by using CHANGE POINTERS .. for this what can we do..

what are the steps we nned to do.. and is there any thing need to be done in <b>SPRO</b>.. if it's needed means.. plz give me some detaillly..

plz give me some exact solution.. i really confused by studying previos threds..

thanks

babu

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BABU..

Change Pointer Setting are really easy

Change pointers are activated in EERP to ensure that an IDoc is created when Material Master records are created or changed.

To be able to activate the writing of change pointers via the SMD tool for your master data object, you must carry out these steps:

• Activate change pointers for message type ZDSD/HH_VEHICMAST02 BD50

• Maintain change-relevant fields for message type BD52

• Activating change pointers generally BD61

You also have to:

• Implement function module for evaluating change pointers BD60

and BD21 to create IDOC..WE02 to see created IDOC ..

Also please check that for every entry your created or changed there must to line item forr that in CDHDR CDPOS and BDCP tables..

reagards REward Points if useful

MAdan Gopal Sharma

0 Kudos

if u still missing something then mail me at gopal.abap@gmail.com

0 Kudos

Also you have to maintain setting in WE20 for sucessfully transmitted IDOC..ie green colored