cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Case Documents in case record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts

I want to create a Record Model in the Case & attach Documents to this record in the case. How can I achieve this?

Thanks in advance

Stephanie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is: stephanie.blouin@gmail.com

Thank you so much!

Stephanie

rekhadadwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have send it across

Check the same

Hope this would help.

Regards,

Rekha Dadwal

<b>You gain a point for every point that you reward. So reward helpful answers generously</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rekha,

can you plz send across the documents at ajaycrm@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance

ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rekha,

I am currently working on DM. Could you please send me the same document on case record model creation & change? My mail ID is stanley295@yahoo.com. Your help will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Stan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rekha/All,

I'm working on Case Management in the IC WebClient (CRM 6.0). The only thing that's missing is the possibillity to attach documents.

Could you (or other members in this thread) provide me the document on case record model creation & change? Other infomation regarding to my issue will be gladly received.

Knd regards,

Maarten van der Ven

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again, I'll check that. It looks very helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rekha . I've seen it already. However, I'm looking for documentation or steps by steps on how to change this record model (or create a new one) in order to assign a document (such as a word document) to my case type.

Thanks in advance

Stephanie

rekhadadwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your mail id pls. i have a document on the same i will mail it across

Hope this would help.

Regards,

Rekha Dadwal

<b>

You gain a point for every point that you reward. So reward helpful answers generously</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also working on same requirement of Case model.

Can u please send me the same document on case record model creation & change? My mail id is bvpatil4@gmail.com.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Basavaraj Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rekha,

Can u please send me the document on case record model creation & change? My mail id is enejsimon@yahoo.com.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Elize

rekhadadwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stephanie,

To create a record model, the path is

IMG> SAP Web Application Server> SAP Web Application Server> Basis Services> Case Management> Case Management> Create/Change Case Record Model

and later when you create the case using the case type usign the path IMG> SAP Web Application Server> SAP Web Application Server> Basis Services> Case Management> Case Management> Define Case type, you can assign this record model to your case and use it to assign your documents

Hope this would help.

Regards,

Rekha Dadwal

<b>

You gain a point for every point that you reward. So reward helpful answers generously</b>