cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

While creating Shipping document - pop up screen defaulting Shipping Point

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am working on an upgrade project of ECC 6 0. Current system is 4 6 C. While creating Shipping document (VT01N) and when you click the icon on "delivery" a pop up is displayed with Shipping Point/Receiving Point field with a default value which is greyed out.

Further it is observed that in the bottom portion of the pop up screen there is a field for Shipping condition. Here we find that the shipping condition value is appearing as different compared to the one in Sales order and Delivery. That is for e.g. if the shipping condition in Sales Order and Delivery is say ROAD - then in the above pop up screen - the shipping condition changes automatically to RAIL and the shipping point relevant for this shipping condition gets defaulted in the Shipping point field in the pop up screen.

Can anyone tell me as to how the above phonomenon is happening?

I would appreicate your urgently response.

Thanks & Regards

Kumaran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhilash,

Thank you for your inputs. I understand that the client is using a variant for this and I think the issue should get resolved.

Thanks & best regards,

Kumaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am also working on ECC 6.0 impl project and taking care of transportation module.

What I assume is, they are using a Userexit for creating a Pop up window when you click on delivery.

Also the information that they are displaying is for the convinience of the user to make out the departure point and destination point.

The diff shipping condition is there may be to give them option to be flexible in deciding the mode of transport by road or rail as per the availability.

There are wiered requirements by the client and we have to cater them , so the consultant might have come up with such workaround solutions.

You can take help of the ABAPer to solve your problem.

Regards

Abhilash