cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC Sender Not picking data - if we restart working fine -But ?

former_member189387
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friends ,

Our scenario is Synchronous JDBC to RFC . I have configured the JDBC Sender Adapter with poll intervals 60 seconds ( Necessary ) .

Sometimes in night connection will lost . But as soon as connection up it trying to Connect to DB and pick the data .

I have properly confiured in Sender Adapter as Disconnect from Database after Processing Each Message . It was working fine.

<b>Now it is in XI Production</b> . Suddely it stops to pick up the data . I have refreshed the communication channel through the RWB . No Success .

I have done the full cache refresh also and via VA stop and starts the JDBC Adapter .

<b> But, Once i restart the XIPRD it works fine. But , Again the same probelm came .</b>

But, We should not restart the XI Prd frequently right ? Can you please suggest how to solve this.

Is that only solution is to restart the XI Production Server ?

Regards.,

V.Rangarajan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can either restart your channel or you can also restart the J2EE engine via

Tcode SMICM ->Administration->J2EE Instance Local->Send soft shutdown->With Restart.

This will restart your J2EE engine and may slove most of your problem related to channels .

Vishal

former_member189387
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for your reply. But it is in Production Server . will it affect other running application as well ?

Regards.,

V.Rangarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ranga,

can u provide me the jar's u are using?! i wanted to configure similar scenario....

perhaps mail to: schlechtwetterfront@gmail.com

br

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what's your Database?

Former Member
0 Kudos

well its an SQL 2000 Server - but anyway i need also for SQL2005.

If i want to connect to a simple ODBC-DB - what to use?!

br

former_member189387
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

DataBase is SQLServer2005

Regards.,

V.Rangarajan

Answers (0)