cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR: WHT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have made advance payment by deducting TDS.

TDS wrongly deducted at the time of Invoice also.

while doing F-54 I left business place filed blank ()

I have made mistake while passing the entry for Invoice with TDS of leaving Business Field Blank.

I have created a Challan for the same invoice.

But at that point of time no clearing document was generated

while selection of open items I have selected Business Place field as Less than or equal to current business place. (as a result I can select all items.)

Now for Invoice nos. without Business Place the challan was not generated. as we find that in J1inmis.

and I want to reverse the Challan but whithout clearing document I can not reverse challan.

therefore my question is how to reverse the challan.

(I am thinking to use FB08 or JV to reverse the entry but I doubt about challan).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sayu,

yes u can reverse the document by FB08 or the difference amount u can raise the JV.....

ranjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Ranjit,

My question is

If I reverse that challan by FB08 will system reverse the challan?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As per your mail, i understood that u have posted one fi document and completed J1INCHLN(Internal challan) and external challans also completed, but unable to take certificate printing?

is it the same scenario? anything else...

If you can clarify the same, then i can provide the solution to you.

all the best

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Prasad,

we are not even updated bank challan therefore there is no question of certificate printing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You r using the terminology as challan ,,,

challan's are two types

1)Internal challan Updation - through T.Code:J1inchln

2)External challan updation : Through T.Code:j1inbank

As per ur mail, i understood that initially u have some FI documents, at the month end when u r try to do Internal challan updation(J1INCHLN) u r getting this error.

To overcome this problem, simple u can reverse the document through FB08, assuming the same document was not cleared for vendor payment.

If, payment to vendor is also completed, then u should reverse the cleared document through FBRA and then u can reverse the openitem document with FB08

ALL the best

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Prasad,

I have completed internal challan activity (J1inchln) but while doing this system generated one document (which should be a clearing document) which was not the clearing document.

Due to some missmatch in SAP figures and actual figures we want to reverse the internal challan?

When we go to j1inrev we get an error 000000 document number is not a clearing document

How to do it?