cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent...Problem during printing the form using standard program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a problem while printing the sap script by attaching it to the program.

I have developed an sap script and attached it to a standard program. But in spool s01, 4 pages are getting displayed . Among the 4, first and second pages are not having any values fetched from the program whilein the thrid and fourth pages , the data is getting displayed.

Can anyone please let me know why 4 pages are getting displayed and why the data is appearing in one page and not in other pages..

This is a v urgent requirement. Please help me out.

Regards,

Priya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

try to debug the SAP Script...

may be before fetching data in the calling report.. SAP Script is getting called...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

good answer

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it is cheque printing program, goto the variant and maintain the number of sample pages to 0 from 2,

If not cheque printing program, see any blank lines are placed in your SAPscript.. try to remove all blank lines inside your main window.

Close the thread once your question is answered.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you.Sai.

Do u mean to say that if tehre are blank lines, the output would be distributed among the pages?

If so, in the main window of my sap script, there are only text elements and nothing more than that. Please explain it in detail.

Regards,

Priya

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it text element or standard text... if text element....

try to do this, goto SE71, utilities --> activate debugger.

now go and execute the tcode, see how many forms are getting called, I guess more then 1 form is getting called...

Note: if cheque printing, goto F110, select printout/data medium tab, click on variant and select maintain variant button, and see Number of sample printouts is empty or Zero..

If not cheque printing see any variant maintained in your program with sample pages...

Regards,

SaiRam