cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Action Box in quality notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi QM Gurus,

Is there anyway that I could remove the whole action box in the quality notification? It wont be needed in my currennt implementation. I would appreciate any suggestion from anyone.. Thank you.

Regards,

Heinrick C. Palad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi heinrick,

in the customization field for quality notifications->notification processing->follow up action->define action box , here try to delete the all follow up actions you want for your particualar notification.

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

How do i copy the items of the action box to another notification type?.. Since I'll

just be deleting the items from the action box, i want to copy it to another notification type for future reference. I'll deleting the

items from the standard Q1,Q2,Q3. Or if that cannot be done, how do i copy the whole notification type (including the screen templates, action box, etc) Thank you.

Regards,

Heinrick

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi heinrick

first you have to create the notification type say Q4( you can copy the existing notification), then you have to assing the screen templates for the notification type,then you can copy the action Box functions for your notification type with respect to standard one.( for this go to the path said above select the notification type you want to copy and select the activities you can find the different functions for the notification,select all the functions and specify the target entries

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thyagarajan,

How exactly will i copy the activities?.. can u provide me a step by step procedure? another question, is there a way to change the field label of (i.e. VIQMUR-URTXT =CAUSE TEXT) to (VIQMUR-URTXT=ACTION TAKEN). Thank you very much.

Regards,

Heinrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

.. What i get when i enter the new notification type (e.g. Q4). and press enter. it show an error message saying "SPECIFY THE KEY WITHIN THE WORK AREA"..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Heinrick.......

I think what you are doing is.....trying to enter the Q4 directly in Action Box screen..........but what is required here is first to create a Notification Type Q4 in Notification Creation Screen of Customizing in QM. Then this notification type will automatically appear in the Action Box notification display. There only you have to select this Notification Type & assign it the Activities & Dependent follow up actions.

I think this will help you........

Regards,

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi heinrick

you can only copy the setting within the notification type,for new notification you have do it manually ,you cannot able to copy

regards

thyagarajan

Answers (0)