cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changes in Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Can anyone tell me how to make changes in sale order. I mean how to make suppress, req entry, opt entry and make display for a particular field in sale order?

Regards

Ratna Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

thanks for your reply. While saving its asking package. Which package should I take? please let me know.

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Save as a local object $TMP

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ramesh,

Yo can control field in SO By using transaction varient SHD0

tcode:SHD0- Trnsaction code VA01>transaction variant view:enter tansaction variant:BUS2032(For SO)-Enter you will get fileds in SO..

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

U can do it by using transaction variant:

tcode:SHD0

here-> tcode:va01>transaction variant view:enter tansaction variant:BUS2032-->now click<b> WITH PROCESSING</b> ikon which is in the top---> this will take u to the screen where fields in the sale order will appear -

> here u can control the fields as per requirements

note: Fields which are appearing here only u can control

hope this helps u

regards,

Arun prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

This can be done through Transaction Variant

Follow the below steps

<b>Step 1:</b>

Execute transaction SHD0 and create a Transaction Variant against the original transaction.

T Code - VA01

Transaction Variant – ZVA01

<b>Step 2:</b>

As soon as you press the create button, the original screen of the transaction will appear. After pressing any button/tab on the screen a menu variant screen will appear. Make sure to check any field or tab or any button you want to disappear from the menu functions. Press the exit and save button when you are sure that no further settings are required on sub-screens (if present). After pressing the exit and save button another menu variant screen will appear. Press the save button here and save as a local object or under any development class.

<b>Step 3:</b>

When you are back on the Transaction Variant (SHD0) screen, press shift+F6 to test it.

<b>Step 4.</b> Activate Standard variant

Click the Tab Standard Variant.. Activate

This will make the variant created by you as the default and active variant.

<b>Step 5.</b> [VA01] - Create Sales order -- the required field would be mandatory.

Message was edited by:

sam masker