cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard cost estimate-Date control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to release the standard cost estimate on 1st of every month beginging and as and when required i want to mark the standard cost estimate during the month. How the date control should be configured for this scenario

Regards

Vasantha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the date controls you can enter from and to.

The choice to control the 'to date' is limited, esp. if it is in the same month as of the start date, other than the month end. It defaults to end of the month, if you happen to enter any date other than month end.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can always cost the material for the future month and perform till marking. You can release it when ever you want in the new month either on 1st or later.

assign points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

The date control configuration determines the default values on the screen when using CK11n and CK40. there is an option to allow the dates to be changed by the end-user. Date control has no control over how often you can mark and relesase standards.

As the previous responses have said mark as much as you want in the month until you release.You can release only once a month.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can mark and release standard cost estimate once a month only. There is no way that you can mark and relese a standard cost estimate as often as you require in a month. Once you mark and release a standard cost estimate, you can carry out the standard cost estimate only next month. That is how the system works. There is no way that you can change.

Former Member
0 Kudos

what Sivakumar has said is mostly right, but i want point out that, it's possible to mark a standard cost estimate more than once in a month, and the system under standard configuration only alerts the warning message "it contains marked estimate".

apparently, standard cost estimate can only be release once a month, but may be you can try this t-code CKR1 to delete the former one, but it is not recommended to do so.