cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import Duties to Inventorise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to keep provision to inventorise CVD, ECESS, SECESS some of the times.

So i have created ZCV1, ZECV, Z1CV conditions.

My Import Pricing Procedure is ZIMPOR.

We are using TAXINN Procedures.

I have maintained the above conditions in Classify Condition Types as:

ZCV1 - BED Inven Total

ZECV - ECESS Inven Total

Z1CV - AT1 Inven total.

I did MIRO for Customs clearing.

Then while doing GR, the values are not getting updated.

Is there any thing else i need to maintain. Please advice.

This matter is slightly urgen, prompt reply would be highly appreciated.

Thanks & regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

deiva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai,

Then don't confuse with customs and countervailing duty CVD. Customs & freight are the delivery cost but not the CVD. CVD is a form of excise duty imposed on imports that are subsidized by the country in which they were manufactured.

Countervailing duty (also known as CVD) is intended to make the imports more expensive, thereby redressing any competitive advantage they might have over goods produced locally.

Hope your doubts are cleared.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

i have mantained the conditions in excise defaults.

but these conditions are setoff conditions.

now i also want to give the provision to inventorse the duties.

I have made a copy of these conditions and made them into Z- conditions.

IN Classify condition types i have added these conditions as Inventory Percentages.

Now ia m creating PO, i am doing MIRO... everything is going on fine.

But when i am creating MIGO, i also do get a pop - up... but these inventorise conditions are not flowing to BED, ECESS,SECESS inventory in the Excise Invoice which i am capturing.

PLease suggest.

deiva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai,

Your query is related to Excise duties. CVD, ECESS & SECESS values in the Import process are captured along with customs duty during MIRO ( planned delivery costs ) & CVD related values are get updated as a BED, ECESS & SECESS in the Excise registers. You have to maintain this in Excise defaults & also in pricing procedures. Check it.

deiva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai,

In the IMG path , Logistics general - Tax on goods movements - India - Basic settings - Determination of Excise duty - Maintain excise defaults - Tax proc ( TAXINN ) - CVD Cond ( ZCV1 ), ECS Cond ( ZECV ), have to maintain this settings. After capturing Customs at MIRO, while doing MIGO against PO, this Commercial invoice no gets popup in the screen. You have to enter the year, so that CVD related values get updated in the MIGO. Check & reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

maintain ZCV1 condition type in excise defaults, first column against the procedure TAXINN.

when you do GR after MIRO,system will throw a pop up for commercial invoice and year. mention MIRO number and year.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Reward if useful.

Thanks

kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

But these are not part of TAXINN procedure, these are part of my Import Procedure as they are delivery costs for Customs Duty.

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will have to create tax processing keys in OBCN

in details make those non deductible

and assign in OBQ3 to schema in account key column

Standard key avilable is NVV

BR

Diwakar

reward if useful