cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

planning Strategy 20 (Make to Order)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

Iam using planning Strategy 20 (Make to Order). In the BOM for a FERT it's having both HALB and ROH material. So in the material master, is it want to maintain Planning strategy 20 only in the case of FERT.

Note: In MRP run we r seprately doing for FERT & HALB.

Pls help me reg this....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member646433
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ragesh pk

You only to minted the material master of FERT with strategy and for HALB and ROH in MRP4 assign the Individual .Cal indicter 1- Individual requirements only.

So after the MRP run at FERT level it automaticly explored the BOM of FERT and requirement of BOM components i.e. HELB and ROH is generated.

Hope this will help you,and Reward every answerers with Suitable Point

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks....for ur valuable response...

Hi Rajesh....in cuurent scenario in MRP 4 for Coll indicator is 2 for all materials(FERT,HALB & ROH). Can i know wat is the siginificant of that?. Is it necessary to run MRP for both FERT and HALB material?. Currently running MRP for both HALB and FERT and creating process order for that. After confirmation and GI

(Mvt type261 E is aumatically taking ). At last GR through MB31 (101 E aumatically taking ). Can i know the significance of E in the mvnt type? is it possible to reverse?.

null

former_member646433
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ragesh

In MRP if you select the Individual/coll.-1 that means the stock is link to specific that sale order and if you select 2-collective requirement that miens the stock is free and you can use it for any order.

also only take the MRP for FERT and check it is explode the BOM or not because it not necessary to run the MRP on HALB & ROH because all requirement is generated from FERT because the MRP explodes the BOM.

And E - in movement type means it Special stock i.e.sale order stock

Hope you got the answered and closed the thread and reward to every answerers with suitable points to encouraged the people to give answerers.

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Than u Rajesh and all Gurus for ur valuable response

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The planning strategy 20 is only assigned for finished products ( FERT) only. No need to assign in HALB & ROH.

regards

Mohan

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ragesh,

Unable to understand what excatly your need/problem is? Can you please explain?

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't understand what your problem is.. If you set planning strategy 20 to FERT then it will create dependent requirement for HALB and ROH in MRP run, so you don't need to maintain planning strategy for HALB and ROH.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ragesh

20 is assigned only for FERT

best way to ran MRP for s.grp 20 is T.code MD50 , which is MRP ran with SALES Order

If you ran MRP seperately it will work

Cheers

Bala