cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about receiver determination step.

Former Member
0 Kudos

how does the receiver determination step in bpm knows to calls which receiver determination in ID?

which parameter determines this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi joy,

in receiver determination step in bpm we give the 'message' for which we need to find the receivers. the header of this message contains information like sender service, interface, namespace. this info is used to find the relavant routing rule from ID.

hope it helps.

[reward if helpful]

regards,

latika.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,Latika Sethi :

you mean:

the interface specified by message element of container in bpm matchs the interface of sender in receiver determination.

thus get a corresponding receiver determination.

really?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi joy,

the "message" we specify is a container element which is like a carrier of a message... the same way as we declare variables in other programming languages. so it contains the necessary header info. its not only the interface name therefore, but the complete header with necessary info.

reagrds,

latika.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you mean :

is there receiver determination info in your header info?

but where to view header info?

element just variables !

i agree.

but where do we should view the content of variables?

you got me?

Former Member
0 Kudos

>> is there receiver determination info in your header info?

the receiver for a particular msg is always determined from the sebder info in a msg : sender service, interface.namespace.

>>where to view header info?

u can see the msg in various stages at it passes thru integration engine in SXMB_MONI. u can see various pipeline steps...and see the msg as it leaves each pipeline step.

>>where do we should view the content of variables?

to monitor ur process and each step of it go to worklog's tech view and look for each step u want to monitor in detail .

regards,

latika.

[dont forget to mark helpful answers]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

have a look at BpmPatternMulticastSequential

BPM from SAP basis component - patterns

It is used for multicasting. When your receivers are to be determined dynamically, and you need to get the list of recivers inside the BPM, you use Receiver Determination.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/11/13283fd0ca8443e10000000a114084/content.htm

with Regards,

Vidya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joy

you can ref: this link to find example where a receiver determination step is used in BPM- http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/43/6211b11c895f6ce10000000a1553f6/content.htm

More abt RD step in BPM - http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/14/d5283fd0ca8443e10000000a114084/content.htm

Thanks !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Abhishek Agrahari :

i have visited the link you provided.

but i think it is not very clear about the section.

if you see whole procedure for this.pls describe it.right?

thanks.

Message was edited by:

joy zheng

Former Member
0 Kudos