Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In a single invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Prof,

A customer has 2 materials .

one is third party mat(TAS),Second one is normal mat(TAN)..

These both items entered in one sales order and his requirement is he wanted in single invoice with out splitting? How can we do .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Please apply the below settings for your TAN item category and you will be able to combine both TAN & TAS together in one billing. This is as per SAP OSS Note 11916.

1. Change/copy item type TAN

- Change billing relevance to "G"

2. Adapt document flow Billing F2 <- TA

-- Define copy control F2 <- TA/TAN (or separate type)

-- Copy condition '012'

-- Billing quantity 'B' (guarantees that no billing will be created

before delivery is made).

Thanks

Kapil Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

IN VF01, try to enter the delivery and then the order.. and just see the billing document overview. you should be able to create a single invoice for that.. If not do the split analysis.

.Let me know whether you got it or not.

Regards,

Ajai

Don't forget to reward points if useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

TAS is setup for order relevant billing with billing only when I/R is performed on the vendor PO. TAN is setup for delivery related billing which involves a delivery to be created and PGI before you can bill. Both these item categories behave differently. When you create billing for these two, you give reference of the SO for creating the 3rd party and the reference of the delivery for creating the TAN billing.

There is no way you can combine these two to come on a single invoice. You can only combine them using invoice lists and then can send that invoice list to your customer.

Invoice lists allows you to create a single listing for multiple billing documents. Let me know if you know how to work with invoice lists otherwise i will explain that also.

Thanks

Kapil Sharma