cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting the error: Error while receiving by HTTP error code: 110

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have developed an interface which actually gets data from SCM system and in BPM to gets additional data from R/3. There are five synchronous call to this R/3 to get different sets of data. I am using only one communciation channle from BPM to R/3. The interface works perfectly OK in the development system. When the interface is migrated to the test system I found that the four calls work perfectly fine while the last call error out as below and the J2ee server goes down:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">CLIENT_RECEIVE_FAILED</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>110</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Error while receiving by HTTP (error code: 110, error text: )</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>N</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Any input/help will be appreciated. I have tried increasing timeout/connection alive time but still not get resolved.

Thanks in advance,

Sushma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check for the RFC destination related settings.

Also have a look at settings with SAP Note 803145

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

Thanks. But this note I have checked before and this seems not related. I actually found out the system logs in SM21 and saw the "Operating system call recv failed (error no. 10054)". What I did then is I seach notes related to this error and found a numebr of SAP notes. And I have informed the Basis guys to look into the notes and the system logs. They are working on this and they are deleting the old messages which have errored out. They are suspecting the system memory or too many old messages would have caused this issue.

If you have any knowledge of why this error would have occurred please let me know.

Thanks,

Sushma

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this the problem of cache rfresh is not working properly.

check the catch refresh

regards

ajai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to emulate the 5th function call directly on the R3 system to see if there is a problem there.

If your are using RFC then execute the function module manually. If you are using ABAP Proxy, then execute the proxy from transaction SXI_SUPPORT.

Also try looking at st22 on the R3 system to look for any ABAP dumps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are no abap dumps. I have executed the BAPI with the same input going from XI in R/3 and it gives the appropriate result. There is no issues. But as this is RFC call I am not sure how to simulate the call in R/3

Thanks,

Sushma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This issue is resolved now. Deleting the old messages also didn't solve the issue. Then I have requested the XI basis to recycle the system once and after this it is working fine.

Thanks,

Sushma