cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find roles of a Deleted User.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Please assist me that how to find all the previous roles once the user has been deleted accidentally.

Thanks,

Regards,

Kalyan Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you pls elaborate which roles you want to find?

After user has been deleted you want to find the assigned roles to that ID?

Regards,

Payal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Payal,

Yes you are correct.I need to to find the assigned roles to the deleted User ID.

Kindly Help.

Thanks,

Regards,

Kalyan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

Please use t-code <b>S_BCE_68001439</b> for the same.

You will get the assigned roles for the deleted users.

in output tab select "<b>Change history list</b>".

Regards,

Payal

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SE38 run program <b>RSSCD100_PFCG</b>, enter the time when you mistakenly deleted the user as the parameters, then system returns the changing history of roles, the deleted user related roles are displayed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kalyan,

you can find out the User classification and the status of the user (locked , deleted or active) in System measurement.

i.e.... "usmm" T-code for System measurement, this will show you the list of deleted users.

after finding out name of the deleted user/users, you can search for the customized profiles created in your system land scape.

in my organization, we will create profile for the end user based on SOD (list of T-codes, Organisational data and activity on the T-codes.

i.e... if user name is "kalyan" we will create a profile by following nomenclature.

"zKalyan" or "Ykalyan".

you can search your SAP system for the list of profiles avaliable, and also go through the user matrix.

"scum" is central user administration, here you can find more information on the users.

Best regards,

Raghav.

1. reward points, if helpful to you##

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raghav,

Thanks for your help. When i use USMM, i can't see the deleted users list..Please kndly assist me more clearly.

Thanks,

Regards,

Kalyan.