cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CONTRACTS - REPORTING

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am new to MM. Can anybody please suggest me the standard Reports in SAP for the following!!! (Or do i need to create any customized reports??)

1) Number of contracts active in SAP (quarterly)

2) Number of items purchased under contract

3) Number of items purchased outside of relevant contract

Help will be highly appreciated and awarded.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rwarri1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have similar requirement and developed custom reports. But you can get some information out of these transactions.

1. ME80RN. Have to play around with the selections to get a quarterly report.

2. ME80FN. Enter the contract number in dynamic selection.

3. Same as 2. Modify the selections to get PO's without contract etc.

Cheers !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you so much for your reply. Can you please help me out in finding the difference between ME80RN and ME80FN?? I am not able to trace the difference between them.

Thanks once again in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for your reply. I got the answer for my previous question (difference between ME80FN and ME80RN). And, can you tell me how to enter the the contract number in dynamic selection?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just select the Purchasing document and then enter the contract number, dont forget to change the document category = "K"--> Contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

I was refering to the "Dynamic Selection (ShiftF4)" option on the top left of the screen after "Execute (F8)", "Get Variant (ShiftF5)" etc. Please try to help in detail how to use that dynamic selection option.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

The dynamic selection helps you to filter more detail for your query, there're 2 main selection in the dynamic selection for this report:Puch.doc.header and Puch.doc.detail,which is refer to EKKO and EKPO table, just double click to the field that you want,then enter the selection value:eg:Puch.Doc category="K", Purch.Doc type="WK",etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much W1n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, you're welcome, can you please kindly close this thread if the issue already solve:) by marking the question as answered:) Thanks & have a nice day:)

Regards,

w1n

Answers (0)