cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP check for STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

Can some one explain me about the configuration of ATP for Stock Transport Orders?

Thanks

Sam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

1. you can create your own checking rule in IMG - MM - Purchase order - Set up Stock transport order - Create checking rule

2. then you can define the checking rule in IMG - MM - Purchase order - Set up Stock transport order - Define Checking Rule.

If you create a new checking rule in the first step, you should enter a new entry here. "Availability check" field refers to the field in Material master record MRP3 view

3. assign your STO order's checking rule in IMG - MM - Purchase order - Set up Stock transport order - Assign delivery type and checking rule.

4. Go to IMG - Purchasing - Environment Data - Define Default values for buyers.

Choose "Settings for Default values", select one record, then click "Addl. scrs." tab, there is a field "Detailed information" on "Availability check for stock transfers" sub-screen.

After finishing this setting, you can assign parameter ID "EVO" for users and put the value of the record you defined in step 4.

Regards,

Gunadi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Gunadi,

can i use different checking rule for diff. plants for process Sch, Agreement --> Delivery(NLCC) --> IV billing.

in OMGP i created checking rule , scope of check , assigned with doc type, supplying plant and delivery type.

but it is still picking checking rule as B in delivery.

please help me..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gunadi

I did configuration and system is giving an Warning message "No Control data maintained for checking group and document type".Can u explain me the functionality of how to configure for backorder processing of STO's/Deliveries

Our Business Process starts with Shopping cart> STO> Delivery> WM TO & confirmation> PGI.

Im trying to fit in this ATP check and backorder processing of the STO's/Deliveries.

Thanks

SAM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sam,

1. you can create your own checking rule in IMG - MM - Purchase order - Set up Stock transport order - Create checking rule

2. then you can define the checking rule in IMG - MM - Purchase order - Set up Stock transport order - Define Checking Rule.

If you create a new checking rule in the first step, you should enter a new entry here. "Availability check" field refers to the field in Material master record MRP3 view

3. assign your STO order's checking rule in IMG - MM - Purchase order - Set up Stock transport order - Assign delivery type and checking rule.

4. Go to IMG - Purchasing - Environment Data - Define Default values for buyers.

Choose "Settings for Default values", select one record, then click "Addl. scrs." tab, there is a field "Detailed information" on "Availability check for stock transfers" sub-screen.

Regds

MM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to SPRO-> Materials management-> Purchase order->Setup stock transport order->Assign delivery type and checking rule. Assign checking rule RP to the STO and DO combination.

Regards,

Beena