Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

We are implementing sap b1 2005 A.

In the companies basic intialization screen chart of accounts is set up by SEGMENT LEVEL.

But in my case i don't need segment level. I want to change this to normal chart of accounts. How do i do this ? or how can i create a new chart of account and assign this to the company.

Please guide me on the same.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Based on 472 answer, I think you can't redefine chart of account if you have created some transactions in the database that has segmented chart of account.

So, I suggest to create new company database and select user defined setting for chart of account and not based on the local setting template. FOr example, I use australian/anz local setting, so the COA will be ANZ_COA, but I select user defined since it will be different from the template available.

Rgds,

JM

- shahak -

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Reddy,

If you have in the Company Details > Basic Initialization - selected User defined Chart of Accounts template then, you can delete the segments provided no GL accounts have been imported.

Highlight the Segments row, Right click and select delete row. Or from the Top Menu Data > Delete Row Or Press CTRL + K

Suda