Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of PD Profiles directly within Production environment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The company I work for has recently upgraded all SAP environments, including where HR resides. Prior to the upgrade, we were able to create PD profiles directly within PRD, but now we are no longer since upgrading via OOSP which updates some of the T77* tables.

Does anyone know what type of config setting changes are required to allow us to return to being able to config PD profiles with PRD again?

Thanks in advance!

HIMASON

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same problem and this is the solution I was given.

To make the OOSP table maintainable in production, in the production system go into the IMG path: Personnel Management> Personnel Development > Basic Settings > Authorization Management > Structural Authorizations the position cursor on the text ‘Maintain Structural Authorization Profiles’

Then go to ‘Edit’ on the menu then ‘Display IMG Activity’.

Click on the tab ‘Maint.Objects’

Double click on the T77PQ

The Current Settings box needs to be ticked.

But first it looks like the system has to be set to modifiable (this is in table T000) OR do it in DEV and transport it through, - you need a developers key to do this.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in SCC4 if the prod system is set to allow changes.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same problem and this is the solution I was given.

To make the OOSP table maintainable in production, in the production system go into the IMG path: Personnel Management> Personnel Development > Basic Settings > Authorization Management > Structural Authorizations the position cursor on the text ‘Maintain Structural Authorization Profiles’

Then go to ‘Edit’ on the menu then ‘Display IMG Activity’.

Click on the tab ‘Maint.Objects’

Double click on the T77PQ

The Current Settings box needs to be ticked.

But first it looks like the system has to be set to modifiable (this is in table T000) OR do it in DEV and transport it through, - you need a developers key to do this.