cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No characteristics displaying with report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I have some weird issue in BEx reporting. In my A/C payable cube, there is details about Vendor, posting date, Comp. Code, reference document no. and document date with correct debit/credit Amount for selected vendors/comp. code.

But in the report, I see all of the characteristics are blank. Only debit/credit amount is displayed against over all result which is right numbers.

Can you please help me out with this issue? What should be the problem? I have checked all the restriction/filter. KF's matching OK but for some vendors/company code, I don't see characteristics value at all. That's why it sums up at over all result only.

Any quick heelp appreciated. Thanks.

Regards,

Nimesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to the properties(in bex ) of the infoobjects and check the display as option - set it to text/key - right now it seems to be NO DISPLAY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just a guess...

The first thing that comes to mind is that this might be a security issue, if you have authorization turned on for something like Cost Center Hierarchy and are only allowed to see totals ("*") and not individual values.

Hope this helps...

Bob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good thought!

I can see these characteristics OK with other A/C payable report but not only one that I am working on. I will check with security team if they can help in this. I will get back soon.

Thanks.

Nimesh