cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation not transferred to backend R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi - we have a Service-entry-confirmation performed in SRM (EBp4.0). There are no error messages, system-workflow is correct and finished, the document )PO) is not in table bbp_document_tab, and there are no Idoc-errors. I have tried to reprocess the confirmation (Z_ES_RETRANSFER) but get message "document & is not yet transfered". So, it looks like the document is stuck somewhere. When I check BBPCF03 there are no possibility to edit/change/reprocess the confirmation. Are there any tools for reprocessing such a "lost" confirmation ? brgs ziggy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi - there are no error messages in the monitors, but in BBP_PD, when I compare with a confirmation that is OK, I notice the following difference:; Status "I1017 Currently being transferred" is missing from the one that is fault, so it seems like there are no error neither in SRM nor in backend, but somehow i need to reprocess the confirmation. Any ideas? Brgs ziggy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ziggy,

Please look for the status message in BBP_PD for the one that is not getting transferred to back end R/3.There should be some message.

Also check whatz the difference in this confirmation when all other confirmations are getting transferred.

Anyways you can use the function module <b>BBP_PD_CONF_TRANSFER_V2</b> for manually transferring the confirmation to back end R/3 using confirmation GUID which you get from BBP_PD.

Hope this will help you in resolving your issue.

Rgds,

Teja

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1) Confirmations are posted thru BAPI. Did you got any errors generated while you push the confirmation thru FM? Check in BBP_PD. Check the table BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB for the entry for confirmation. Try deleting it and repost the confirmation thru FM.

2) Also Execute Function Module BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER in SRM system with input parameter as Shopping Cart no.

<b>Please go through these details -></b>

Note 537459 - Confirmation cannot be reversed despite invoice quantity = 0

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ziggy,

In reference to the information provided by you its difficult to say what is the exact issue.

Please let us know the status message in BBP_PD & RZ20 (Application Monitor).

Also check the IDOC status.

Hope the messages in BBP_PD & RZ20 will give you a clear picture about the issue.

Rgds,

Teja