cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWA AUTO... E-MAIL.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all experts,

My EWA is generating reports. I have added email addresses where it's send email automatically. After generating reports, Mail does not come automatically.. I have to do it manually. Can I please get help? I want to receive Emails weekly automatically based on reports generate!!

Thanks,

I will post reports for sure!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Yes, job runs every 3 mins... like I mentioned, I am getting email but manually. I wanna receive it automatically..

Thanks for your reply...

again, thanks alot.. is there any other posiblity you can think of?

Thanks,

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Afi,

I assume, that you wish an automatic e-Mail with the generated EWA report (as HTML) after processing of the data.

This e-Mail distribution is available for EarlyWatch Alert and Service Level Reporting.

Please, just follow the steps described in the <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm40/helpdata/en/39/55321bbaa24d12bd369664673253a7/content.htm">Application Help: Send E-Mail Automatically</a>

Basically, you find the functionality in.

- transaction SOLUTION_MANAGER

- open the Solution Landscape

- choose in the menu: Edit -> Automatic E-Mail Transmission

Best regards,

Ruediger

Former Member
0 Kudos

With regards to what I have said and Ruediger, what do you mean, do you have to go an execute the session for EWA generation(overdue sessions)?

If that is what you mean by manual, schedule job SM:EXEC SERVICES(RDSMOPBACK_AUTOSESSIONS), this will process the EWA's, they will drop into the recipient list mentioned in Ruediger's post and SCOT will send them.

Derek

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Thanks for replying. I got it working fine. It just I thought email will come on monday morning. It reached on my inbox at 3:00. It is working fine..

one question! is there a way to generate report automatically and save the word generated EWA report into such location automatically?

Thanks,

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Afi,

currently, there is no standard functionality to generate EWA reports (as PDF or MS Word Documents) and store them as attachments to the session within SAP Solution Manager.

Best regards,

Ruediger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you setup a job in SCOT to deliver the email?