cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to "reset" the index of a WDTable footer?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to everyone

It seems I have a rather trivial question since nobody has had this problem in the forum. I am developing a WebDynpro Application and got stuck with tables. The application has a tree; by clicking on a node a context node will be filled with appropriate entries. The context is bound to a table that is shown in the application. The number of table rows differs from selection to selection of course; so I use the table footer to navigate forth and back. Lets say I have 19 rows and navigate forth to show results 10-19. When I click on the tree to rebuild the context the table gets refreshed with the new data, but the index won't be reset and 10-19 is still shown in the footer.

Is there a possibility to reset that index? I've already set the lead selection of the context to the first element, but the footer index does not seem to care about it.

Thanks for your answers!

Greetings

Andreas Adler

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Andreas,

Bind <b>firstVisibleRow</b> property of table to context attribute of type integer. Then you may control scrolling via setting this attribute (btw, it is update automatically as well when user scroll table on UI)

VS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be you can try

Table.setFirstVisibleRow() method to set the row to 1.

Regards, Anilkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anilkumar

Hey, that solved the problem; thank you so much!

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Almost. The row index starts with 0, even if in the footer you see something like "Row 1 of 5".

As Valery pointed out, use data binding and set the value via the context.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Armin

Thank you for your input; I did not even pay attention to the "1" but just treated it as an index, which almost always starts with "0".

Everything is implemented and working just like I want it to. Thanks again!

Andreas