cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE-Acknowledgement without any changes in the log???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guyz,

I am working on an issue where we have been receiving an excessive number of re-acknowledgments that are not as a result of a sales order change registering in the change log.

This problem is creating a significant amount of additional work for us internally and it is impacting our ability to provide timely information to our customer regarding their order.

Could you please advice what changes to the sales order will prompt a re-acknowledgement. I have checked everything there is no change in the programme or the SAP Scripts, there is no background job and there are no changes in the sales order,

I would really appreciate if you could please help me out in resolving this issue, Appreciate your help and waiting for some urgent replies.---Thanks.

MD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, we also have a case similar to this wherein the order acknowledgement includes some items which were already completed for almost a year now. we have checked the change log of the orders but no changes were done on those completed items.

please advise.

thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried both AUTO1 & AUT01 coming up as transaction dont exist.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which version of SAP you are in .

I verified this in 4.7 and ECC 6.0. ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

r u sure the transaction is AUT01, because it is coming up as no transaction exist. could you please check--thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its .. AUT(ZERO) 1

I guess you are trying AUTO 1.. Alphabet O instead of numberic Zero.

Ajai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajai,

Could you provide me specific details on what changes to the sales order will prompt a re-acknowledgement. appreciate ur reply--Thanks.

MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to see the fields that will trigger the log.

go to AUT01.

Select Change Document Object,

Enter "VERKBELEG" -( This is the change document object for sales documents )

Press the display button. you can see all the tables that were enabled for logging changes.

By clicking on each table, you can identify the fields that were enabled to trigger the change log.

• This is the answer to your question " where we can configure to trigger the log changes for sales order ".. I don't think it will solve ur main issue.

You need to look into your business process and ur System architecture to resolve the main issue.

Regards,

Ajai.

Don't forget to reward points if useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mohammad,

YOu are saying there are no back ground jobs and no changes in the SO.

Based on that assumption.

My suggestions

1. Find out the middle ware that you are using to send the order changes to the Customer., and find out whether there is an issue with that system.

2. If the middle ware is fine then let me know how you are triggering the order change Idocs,

Will it get triggered after saving the order or by running RSNAST00 program in background ?

(To get this info go to V/30 , double click on the output type that you are using, Go to "Default Values" tab and find the Dispatch time )

Regards,

Ajai.