cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different number range for same sales document type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is it possible to set up different number ranges for same document type without adding new division just for the purpose to differentiate number range ?

I want to have separate numbering for regular invoices F2 (i.e. 381xxxxxx1) and for down payment requests FAZ (i.e. 581xxxxxx1). Both these documents are of type M.

Thanks,

R.J.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

u can have a different number ranges for same billing type , u have to use a user exit RV60AFZC i think USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE.

here u have to write a criteria which checks if the division is 'xxx' then the different no ranges is effected.

reward points

sriram.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Yes u can assign different number ranges for same SD docuemnt category:M.

The number ranges can be different for different billing document. But one billing docuemnt (eg:F2) can't have two different number ranges

regards,

Arun prasad

Message was edited by:

arun prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roman,

Yes, you can have different number ranges for the two document F2 and FAZ.

Follow the path

SPRO -> Sales and Distribution -> Billing -> Billing Documents -> Define number range for billing documents. Create your own number range in the above path.

Now assign the number range to the billing document in the following path

SPRO -> Sales and Distribution -> Billing -> Billing Documents -> Define Billing Types -> Select your billing document type.Here you would find a field No.range int assigt.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb