Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personnel Sub Area Functional Area Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Quick question...

Under Primary Wage type in table V_001P_ALL what does it mean when there is a blank for a PSA in this column?

My understanding is that a value here checks the permissibility string for a wage type to determine whether or not a PSA can use particular wages types. The permissibility string is from 0-9 so when T001P - WKTYP is "blank" what does that mean?

My understanding is that a blank here is different than a blank value in the permissibility string as T001P - WKTYP determines which position in the permissibility string to check. A blank as a permissibility value woudl indicate that the PSA does not have permission to use a wage type.

Thanks for your help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The permissible values are:

blank: wage type not permissible for personnel subarea grouping

1: wage type permissible for personnel subarea grouping

2: permissible with warning for personnel subarea grouping

Hope this helps,

Reward points if helpful,

Thank You,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Thank you for your reply.

However, I am already aware of this, as I indicated in my post. It is not the permissible values that I am questioning rather it what does a "blank" value in table T001P - WKTYP mean.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think I may have found the answer. Diging through the IMG I found the following:

-

Further notes

If you have no employee group, subgroup or personnel subarea groupings, blanks in the permissibility string mean no permissibility checks are carried out.

-

The path to the IMG documentation is:

PM > PA > Payroll Data > Basic Pay > Wage Types > Check Wage Type Catalog > Define Wage Type Permissibility for each PS and ESG

Regards,

Ryan