Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection XI - SLD - Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I am facing the following problem.

The SLD is installed in the Solution Manager Host. Solution Manager was installed before XI

was installed. So, the managing of the SLD is carried out in the SLD of the Solution

manager. However I can only import the objects from the SLD to the Integration Builder if I

create the objects in the Local SLD of the XI. How can I connect the XI system with the SLD

of the Solution Manager? I have the same problem with proxys in R/3 (SLDAPICUST).

So, Do I have to create the objects in SLD XI Host or by means of Solution Manager???

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Carlos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to check the ExchangeProfile, SLDAPICUST, the RFC conenctions for LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI, the SLD Data SUpplier in Visual Admin and then run SLDCHECK in XI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Barry,

I have checked all the parameters you said me and now XI is connected properly with the SLD. But, do I need to change the RFC AI_DIRECTORY_JCOSERVER and AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER as well?

Thanks

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Depends on your version of SAP...

I would say yes to be on the safe side...

PI7.0 creates these entries but does not use them.

XI3.0 does (i think upto a certain patch level...).

This is always a useful tool...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/78/20244134a56532e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I check SLDCHECK and everyting goes right. It is a XI 3.0 SP20. The only problem I can see is that every RFC relate to SLD points at Solution Manager SLD except AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER and AI_DIRECTORY_JCOSERVER that point at XI host SLD. For the time being everything looks OK.

Regards

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

See the comment above....